Cheesy Olive Puff Pastry Bites
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 20 pieces
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Combine cheese and olives in a large bowl – mix really well to combine your chopped olives and gruyere cheese shreds. Set aside.
- Spread out puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and roll out until about 30% bigger.
- Cut twenty 1.5 inch diameter circles (or 2” squares) and place on a parchment covered baking sheet. Using a fork, poke holes into each piece (to keep it from puffing too much) and top with a nice amount of the cheese/olive combo. Bake 15 – 20 minutes, , or until looking golden and beautiful.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.