Chili Roasted Cashews
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Makes about two cups
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put chili powder, honey, lime juice, oil and salt in a bowl. Add cashews and toss really well to combine.
- Put cashews on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve, with a smile cuz they’re so good.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.