Chorizo Breakfast Tots
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 - 28 ounce bag Tater Tots
- 10 ounces Mexican Pork Chorizo
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 6 eggs – poached
- Cook tots according to package directions.
- While they cook, put chorizo in a pan over medium heat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes. When it's almost done, add in the green onion.
- Place cooked tots in an ovenproof dish - top with some chorizo, then cheese, and then put under the broiler until cheese melts.
- Cook poached eggs separately.
- Remove from oven, top with more green onions, the poached egg and then serve.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.