Keurig® Cinnabon® Decadent “French Toast” Dessert Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Four servings
- 8 oz Cinnabon International Delight
- 2 oz Cinnabon Liquer
- 2 Cinnabon Keurig K-Cups (4 oz setting)
- 8 slices Cinnabon marble pound cake
- 4oz brown sugar, divided
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Pan spray
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle with brown sugar and balsamic. Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Mix International Delight, brewed K-Cups, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs into a large bowl.
- Spray a frying pan, dip pound cake into mixture, and cook on each side for two minutes over medium heat.
- Put French toast slices onto a plate and top with strawberries, powdered sugar, and whipped cream.
- Drizzle with balsamic and serve.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.