Cook a Steak in a Dorm Toaster Oven!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Makes one steak
- 1 steak, about an inch thick
- Neutral oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 probe style thermometer
- Remove steak from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat toaster oven to 275 degrees.
- Rub steak lightly with oil on both sides. Season steak generously with salt & pepper and place on a rack on toaster oven sheet pan. Insert probe into the side of the steak, set thermometer for 132 degrees for medium rare and put in the toaster oven.
- When it reaches the cooked temperature, remove steak from toaster oven, pull out the probe and serve – being sure to slice against the grain.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.