Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Crème Fraiche & Smoked Salmon Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: Six servings
- 1 cup crème fraiche, divided
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 12 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 3 croissants, split and toasted
- Combine 3/4 cup crème fraiche, 1 1/2 Tablespoons dill, 1/4 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper to taste in a small bowl; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper to taste in a medium bowl until blended.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a heat-proof spatula, just until eggs are almost set, but still look soft and creamy. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup crème fraiche and 1 Tablespoon dill.
- Arrange toasted croissants on a platter or on serving plates. Top with scrambled eggs, then smoked salmon. Top with dill crème fraiche. Grind black pepper over top if desired.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.