Crispy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Makes four - six servings.
- 1 pound new potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4’s or bite size pieces. Put in a small pot, cover with about an inch of water, add 1/2 tablespoon salt and stir. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook 7 minutes. Drain, put into a large bowl add remaining salt, pepper, olive oil and toss well.
- Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet and put into oven.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until crispy – stirring every 15 minutes. Serve.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.