So Easy Cannoli Dip Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes three cups dip
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta, preferably fresh
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or grated dark chocolate
- Beat together ricotta, mascarpone, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, spices, and zest in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer until fluffy and well combined. (A food processor or immersion blender would work as well). Fold in chocolate and garnish with additional chocolate if you like.
- Serve with strawberries, pizzelle cookie pieces, graham crackers, or vanilla wafer cookies for dipping.
This dip can easily be made a day or two ahead and kept chilled. Just bring it to room temperature and whisk briefly before serving. Make a triple batch to use in our Crispy Pizzelle Cannolis too! (include link to other recipe)