Easy and Delicious Grilled Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 1 pizza
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 1 4 ounce garlic and herb soft spreadable cheese
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from fridge about 30 minutes before using.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and spread out dough until it's about 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick - it doesn't need to be a perfect circle (in fact it rarely is). Put oiled side down on the grill.
- Once bottom of dough has good grill marks, 4-5 minutes, brush top with oil and flip
- over. Spread garlic & herb cheese over crust, then the pesto and finally top with Parmesan cheese. Close lid and continue cooking until it starts to get bubbly and a little brown, about 4 more minutes.
- Let cool slightly then slice into wedges and serve.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.