So-Easy Mu Shoo Pork Wraps Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise, then sliced into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce shitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced
- 1 14-ounce bag cole slaw mix (or substitute 3 cups shredded cabbage and 3 cups shredded carrot)
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2” segments and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 package whole wheat wraps
- Toss pork tenderloin strips with salt and pepper.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet or wok with 2 tsp sesame oil and heat on high.
- Cook pork in batches for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil and mushrooms to pan and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add cole slaw mix, scallions, hoisin, garlic, ginger, and vinegar and toss to combine. Cook for 4 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- Serve mu shoo tucked into whole wheat wraps.
This dish is also delicious served over rice, or to really lighten things up serve it as lettuce wraps in large Romaine leaves.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.