Family-Size Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Yield: 6-8
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Wilton Imitation Clear Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Your favorite flavor ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare 9 in. round cake pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 19-21 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 10 minutes in pan on cooling grid; cut into wedges and serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Copyright 2012-2019 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.