Grilled Mac & Cheese
- Yield: 1 sandwich
Skillet (cast iron is best, but any pan works)
- 2 slices of bread
- Mayonnaise or vegan mayo
- 1 cup macaroni and cheese
- 2 slices cheese of choice
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo or vegan mayo on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the slices of bread in the pan, mayo side down.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice of bread. Toast about 3 minutes until golden on the bottom and cheese on top is melty.
- Place cup of mac and cheese on one slice and top with the other slice.
- Press down gently with a spatula.
Copyright 2012-2019 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.