Grilled Shrimp with Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce, optional
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Twenty 21/25 shrimp, peeled, deveined with tail removed
- 20 wooden skewers
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- Combine chili sauce, fish sauce (if using) and lime juice – mix well and set aside.
- Skewer shrimp straight onto the skewers. Drizzle lightly with oil, season with salt & pepper and grill on a flat griddle until just done – maybe 3-4 minutes total.
- Serve with chili/lime sauce.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.