Healthier Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes about five cups
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, 31/40’s
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups clam & tomato juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Saltine crackers and lime wedges for serving
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, but gently - so you don’t mush up the avocado.
- Serve with saltines.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.