Kale, Avocado & Apple Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving, (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into chunks
- 1 cup lightly packed baby kale
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Diced red apple
- Halved seedless grapes
- Dried cherries or cranberries
- Sunflower seeds
- Put all ingredients in blender or smoothie maker and blend until smooth (sweeten with honey or agave syrup if desired). Pour into bowl and top with Toppings.
If in season, pomegranate arils would be a nice sweet-tart swap for the dried cherries.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.