Maple Bacon Pumpkin Spice Candy Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 two half slices per serving (although it is quite addictive so good luck!)
- 6 Tablespoons dark maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 pound thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl stir together the maple syrup brown sugar and spices until the sugar dissolves.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place the half strips of bacon in a single layer on the foil and brush with most of the maple syrup mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes. Flip the bacon half way through cooking, and brush with the rest of the maple mixture.
- Carefully watch the bacon towards the end so it does not burn. It should be very well cooked so it will be crispy. A bit of dark brown on the edges is good it, just carmelized not burned.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.