Microwave Coffee & Hot Chocolate Mug Cake
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 mug cake
- 2 tbsp butter
- Two 0.71oz or 0.73oz packets hot chocolate mix with marshmallows
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- Store-bought caramel sauce for serving.
- Set microwave power to 10. Place butter in a mug and melt in microwave (30 seconds to 1 minute depending on how cold butter is).
- Remove mug from microwave and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir well until there are no longer lumps, scraping the bottom as you stir.
- Return mug to microwave and cook for 2 minutes without disturbing.
- Allow to sit in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.