Microwave Sausage & Egg Breakfast Tortilla
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1
- 2 breakfast sausages, cooked in microwave per package instructions
- One 6” flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp salsa of your choice plus extra for garnish
- 1 tbsp shredded pepper jack or grated cheese of choice, plus extra for garnish
- 2 large eggs
- A few slices avocado for garnish
- 1. Set microwave power to 10. Nestle tortilla in a small microwave-safe bowl in one layer. Cover bottom half of tortilla with cheese. Add salsa. Crack eggs on top and add sausages. Cook for 3 minutes. (The egg yolk will still be runny.) Prefer a firm yolk? Add an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute of cook time).
- 2. Remove from microwave. Top with sliced avocado, and extra salsa and shredded cheese.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.