Mini Corned Beef Sliders Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 24 sliders
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2-4 shakes hot sauce
- 1 tube large size (3”) refrigerator biscuits
- 12 ounces corned beef, sliced
- Preheat oven to temperature on biscuit package.
- Combine honey, Dijon, mayo and hot sauce – mix well and set aside.
- Separate biscuits and using fingers press each out into a 4 inch circle.
- Using a 2” circle cutter (or a shot glass will work) cut out three 2 inch circles from each biscuit. Place on baking sheet and bake about 1 minute less than directions. Remove, let cool, and slice in half horizontally.
- Spread some honey mustard on each biscuit bottom, top with 1/2 ounce of corned beef and top with bun.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.