Mini Irish Potato Pancakes Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 24
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup grated peeled potato, squeezed in a towel to dry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
- Sour cream for serving
- In a large bowl put mashed and grated potatoes, milk and green onions – stir to combine.
- Put egg, milk and green onions in a bowl – mix well and add to potatoes. Add flour to potatoes and again mix well – season with salt & pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan or flat griddle to medium high and add butter. When butter just starts to bubble, add tablespoons of batter and cook on both sides until golden brown in places.
- Serve with sour cream.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.