Mother’s Day Hot Buttered Donuts Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 16 glazed doughnut holes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 pint really good vanilla ice cream
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, warmed
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Slice each doughnut hole in half.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add doughnuts. Cook on all sides but especially with the flat side down so they get brown, caramelized, and gorgeously crispy.
- Remove from pan, and plate with ice cream. Add a squeeze of lemon juice to each plate, drizzle with caramel sauce, and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.