Multi-Cooker Chicken Bone Broth Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Yield: Makes approximately 6-8 cups
- 2 chicken carcasses or just bones - approx. 2 pounds
- 1/2 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper corns
- Put the bones & carcass in the multi-cooker. You’ll likely need to chop the carcass into pieces to make it fit. Add the onion, celery, salt and pepper. Cover with water by about an inch. Put on the lid, lock into place, and select pressure cooker setting. Set pressure to high and time for one hour.
- When it’s finished and the pressure has released open lid and behold – gorgeous broth, almost. Strain into a container and ruse a fat separator to use right away, or refrigerate overnight, so the fat will rise to the top and solidify. This way you’ll be able to remove it easily.
I like to save bones as I cook chickens and freeze them until I have neough to make broth. I also cut off wing tips and save them as well. 90 minute cooking time includes pressure building.
$109.95 - $169.95