Perfect Chicken Every Time: The Air Fryer
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: One whole chicken
- 1 whole chicken - approx. 3-5 pounds
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon each dried thyme, sage & rosemary
- Remove chicken from refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Lightly brush the chicken all over with oil. Combine thyme, sage & rosemary in a mortar & pestle, grind well then sprinkle all over chicken. Place the chicken breast side down in the basket and set the cooking time to 20 minutes and the temperature to 360 degrees F.
- When the time runs out, carefully turn the chicken over and cook again for 20 minutes at 360 degrees F.
- Let chicken rest about 10 minutes before enjoying.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.