Ranch Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, cooked according to package directions
- 1 jar (14.5 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch-flavored dressing and seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 box (16 ounces) penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 13 in. x 9 in. pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, Alfred sauce, cream cheese, ranch flavoring, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and pepper. Add pasta and mix until combined and cream cheese has melted. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until pasta is bubbly and top is browned. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.