Red White & Blue Potato Salad Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds small red, white & blue (purple) potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt and potatoes. Cook until potatoes are tender enough to poke a knife through easily.
- While potatoes cook, mix olive oil, vinegar, oregano and sugar - set aside.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half or in quarters (if they’re large) and put in a large bowl. Add onion, parsley, season with salt & pepper, and mix well to combine. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.