Refreshing Iced Green Tea with Sliced Peaches Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 eight ounce servings
- 8 green tea bags, decaffeinated if you like
- 1/2 gallon jar
- 7 cups boiling water, if you don’t have time to make sun tea
- 2 large fresh peaches thinly sliced
- Place the tea bags into the jar and fill with hot or room temperature water. If making sun tea, place the cap on the jar and place in a sunny place for 2-3 hours. If using hot water, steep for 20 minutes. This makes a strong brew that can be diluted to make 1 gallon of tea by adding ice. Add the sliced peaches and ice and serve. The longer the peaches sit in the tea the more peach flavor will go into the tea and make the tea naturally sweet.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.