Rosemary-Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- Serving Size: One cocktail
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 10 sprigs fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 large lemons)
- Additional lemon slices and rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Sliced lemons
- 2 1/2 cups vodka
- 2 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Rosemary sprigs and lemon slices for garnish
- Put 1 cup water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add 6 rosemary springs and lemon zest. Gently crush rosemary with a wooden spoon to release flavor.
- Cover and let mixture steep at least 30 minutes.
- Strain through a strainer into a large pitcher and stir in lemon juice, remaining 3 cups water and remaining 4 sprigs rosemary. Cover pitcher and refrigerate until serving. Add lemon slices to pitcher before serving if desired. Serve in ice filled glasses, garnished with rosemary sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
- To make each cocktail, pour 1/4 cup vodka into an ice-filled glass. Add 1/2 cup rosemary lemonade, then top with 1/4 cup sparkling water; stir then serve. Garnish with rosemary sprig and lemon slices if desired.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.