Sneaky-Light Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes four cups fries and 1/4 cup dipping sauce
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (2 medium) peeled & cut into about 4 cups fries
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- Toss together sweet potato fries, olive oil, salt, cumin, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Pre-heat air fryer to 400 degrees according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add seasoned fries to basket and cook for 20 minutes, shaking halfway through. Note: the exact cook time may vary based on your air fryer – be sure to check your fries a few minutes early to see. You may also need to let them cook for a few extra minutes to crisp 'em to your liking!
Tip: No Air Fryer? No Problem! Just bake these at 450 degrees F on a parchment lined cookie sheet, stirring once halfway through.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.