Spiralized Beets, Crab, Orange Salad with Toasted Almonds Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes four servings
- 3 medium beets red and gold or red cooked for 15 minutes and cooled under cold water and peeled
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 oranges cut into segments
- 1/4 cup orange juice squeezed from the peel and reaming orange membrane
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound lump crab meat, picked over to remove and bits
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 cups water cress tough stems removed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- Place the beets on the spiralizer and cut on the thick setting.
- In a mixing bowl add the mustard, orange zest, orange juice, and whisk to combine; add the olive oil and continue to whisk.
- Place the crab meat in a bowl and add 3 tablespoons of the orange vinaigrette and the chopped parsley mix to combine.
- In 4 bowls add 1 cup of greens and 1/4 of the spiralized beets. Top with 1/2 cup of the crab mixture and 1 tablespoon of toasted almonds.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
$9.99 - $11.99