Sriracha and Bacon Egg Salad Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tablespoons diced green onion
- 2-3 Tablespoons mayo
- About 1 1/2 Tablespoons sriracha - it's up to you
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crispy
- 4 slices good bread (whole wheat would be excellent), toasted
- Iceberg lettuce
- Mayo, to taste
- Grate or chop eggs and put in a small bowl. Add green onion, mayo, sriracha & salt - mix well.
- Add a smear of mayo to 2 slices of the toast, then add a bed of lettuce to each, some of the egg salad and then bacon - top with other pieces of toast.
- Slice, eat and smile
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.