Steak Crostini Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 20 pieces
- 1 sour dough baguette
- Olive oil
- 1/3 cup store-bought horseradish cream
- 1/2 pound deli roast beef, medium & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat broiler to high.
- Sliced baguette into 1/4 inch rounds. Drizzle one side lightly with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Broil until lightly golden brown on both sides.
- Top each with some horseradish cream, some arugula and then some of the roast beef. Add a little fresh ground pepper - plate
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.