Sticky Asian Chicken Wings Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: Eight servings
- Serving Size: 2 wing pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joint
- Sliced scallions
- Orange wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. (Or regular foil generously sprayed with no-stick cooking spray or parchment paper). Combine soy sauce, honey, orange juice, ginger, garlic, orange peel and sriracha in medium bowl.
- Put wings in a large bowl; drizzle wings with 1/2 of the sauce and toss to coat. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; turn wings and brush with some of the remaining sauce. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes or until wings are browned and glazed.
- Meanwhile put remaining sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook over medium heat a minute or 2 until sauce becomes syrupy. Brush wings with sauce. (If you want the wings browned further, broil them for 1 or 2 minutes.)
- Arrange wings on serving platter and sprinkle with scallions. Squeeze orange wedges over top and garnish platter with more orange wedges.
Feeding a large crowd? Recipe can easily be doubled. A nice finishing touch would be a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.