Summer Appetizer – Filipino Style Pork Skewers Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Makes approximately 20 skewers
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 pound pork shoulder, cut into thin pieces or small cubes
- Wooden skewers
- 1 Tablespoon each finely chopped cilantro & green onion combined
- Combine ketchup, soy, garlic, brown sugar, and lime juice – mix well. Save approximately 1/3 cup for basting and add the cut up pork to the rest – mix well to cover, then refrigerate 5 hours up to overnight.
- If using a grill, soak skewers at least an hour.
- Skewer pork and cook on a grill or grill pan until done on both sides, basting as you go. Remove to a platter, top with green onion mix and serve.
Marinating Time: 5 hours to overnight
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
$4.69 - $6.99