Sweet & Spicy Thai Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus marinating time
- Cook Time: 2-4 minutes
- Yield: Six servings
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons (or more to taste) chili garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced boneless pork chops
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the pork chops and mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days.
- On a grill over high heat, grill the pork chops for 1-2 minutes per side, if the grill is hot enough they will cook very quickly. Serve with a cooling cucumber salad.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.