Tropical Fruit Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes one serving, (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mango chunks
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Sliced or diced fresh mango
- Diced fresh pineapple
- Diced red papaya
- Shredded coconut
- Macadamia nuts
- Put all ingredients in blender or smoothie maker and blend until smooth. (Sweeten with honey or agave syrup if desired). Pour into bowl and top with Toppings.
A bit of grated fresh ginger adds a nice touch!
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.