Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup 2 percent plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 10 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tablespoons minced scallion, white only
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce, cut in half, each half cut into thirds
- 6 large cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 6 slices of bacon fried until crisp (optional)
- In a mixing bowl add the Greek yogurt, buttermilk, crumbled blue cheese, minced scallions, Dijon, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Place one lettuce wedge on a plate and garnish with 4 cherry tomato quarter. Top with 1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing and 1 slice of crumbled bacon, if desired, and enjoy.
Add 10 minutes of cooking time if you are adding bacon.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.