Wilton Stacks & Stacks O’Blueberry Pancakes Cake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 hours
- Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup, plus additional for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare Easy Layers Round Pans with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, combine pancake and baking mix, sugar and cinnamon. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, oil and eggs. Add to pancake mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Gently fold in berries. Divide evenly among prepared pans.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center springs bake to the touch. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack. Remove from pans; set aside.
- For maple butter, beat butter, maple syrup, confectioners’ sugar, and cinnamon with electric mixer until smooth.
- To assemble, place 1 pancake on serving plate, spread with about 1 1/2 tablespoons maple butter. Top with another pancake, and repeat process until all pancakes are used, ending with a pancake on top. Top with whipped topping, maple syrup and blueberries, if desired. Serve warm.
Copyright 2012-2018 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.