Wilton’s Cappuccino Cheesecake
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Vegetable Spray (to keep cake from sticking)
- 1 Tablespoon hot water
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup hot fudge or chocolate ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
Make the crust
- Place a large shallow pan of water in bottom of oven.
- For crust, lightly grease pan with vegetable pan spray.
- Combine crumbs with sugar and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool completely.
Make the filling
- Lower oven temperature to 250°F.
- For filling, combine hot water and instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and flour with electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Add vanilla, sour cream and coffee mixture; blend well. Pour filling over baked crust.
Bake the cheesecake
- Bake 1 hour-1-1/4 hours over a shallow pan filled with water (to keep the cheesecake from cracking) or until filling is set but still jiggles slightly in center when pan is gently shaken.
- Turn oven off and with door closed allow cheesecake to remain in oven for 1 hour. Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight.
Prepare to serve
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecake from pan.
- Heat hot fudge according to package directions. Spoon topping over cheesecake.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.