Wilton’s Chocolate Cranberry Loaves
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 cranberry loaves
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate (melted and slightly cooled)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cavities with non-stick vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, beat sugar, oil and eggs until thick and lemon colored. Beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, mixing just until moistened. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips. Divide batter among cavities.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on rack 5 minutes. Turn loaves out of pan; cool thoroughly.
Copyright 2012-2017 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.