Deviled eggs with bacon? Yes, please. Sam the Cooking Guy created this great recipe with crispy bacon and green onions using leftover Easter eggs. We wanted to share his great tasting, easy to make recipe that you will want to serve to all your holiday guests.
These devlied eggs have bacon for crunch and a hint of spice.
12 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
6 slices bacon, cooked, crispy & crumbled
1/4-1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon hot sauce
2 tablespoons chopped green onions, plus for garnish
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and put yolks in a medium bowl and whites on a serving plate.
- Add remaining ingredients to yolks, reserving a little bacon & green onion for garnish.
- Mash yolk mixture together very well (nothing is worse than a beautifully made deviled egg with a clump of unmashed yolk in the middle.)
- Put egg mixture into a zippered bag, cut off one corner and squeeze into egg white halves.
- Garnish with more bacon and green onion.