Pumpkin is not just for carving. It’s that time of the year, so why not use pumpkin to make a delicious soup? And before you get stressed it’ll be difficult, remember, it’s me talking, and I only know simple.
15 ounces canned pumpkin (just pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling)
2 Tablespoons red curry paste
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
4 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds, dried
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Put pumpkin, curry paste, coconut milk, and water in a pot.
- Stir to mix well and heat until simmering.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium high and add pumpkin seeds.
- Cook until slightly brown, season with a little salt, and top off the soup with the seeds.