Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes one 10 inch pizza
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (a deli roasted one is perfect)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces hot sauce
- 3/4 cup blue cheese dressing, any kind but chunky is better
- 1-10 inch ready-made pizza crust or fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Melt butter with hot sauce in small pot, remove from heat.
- Add chicken to the sauce, stir to combine and set aside.
- Spread dressing on crust, then chicken mixture and top with mozzarella.
- Bake until bubbly, brown and awesome looking - about 15 minutes.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.