Grilled Shrimp Tacos Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 10 tacos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce (more or less depending how you like it)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 limes
- 1 pound peeled, deveined & uncooked shrimp, cut into smallish pieces (I find larger shrimp work better for this)
- 1/2 Tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each lemon pepper, garlic powder & Kosher salt
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- Combine sour cream, hot sauce and juice from 1/2 a lime in small bowl - set aside.
- Put a grilling platter on the barbecue and heat to medium/high.
- Toss shrimp with oil, lemon pepper, garlic powder & salt – mix well. Add shrimp and tortillas to grilling platter. Cook until shrimp are done and tortillas are slightly crispy on both sides.
- Build the tacos by putting some of the sour cream mix on a tortilla, then cabbage, the shrimp and finish by giving it a final squeeze of lime juice over the top.
Copyright 2012-2015 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.